Puppy has decided to stay! L has named him "Jay-Jay". I wanted Blanco (Spanish for white) but no go, she found him, she gets to name him. I guess since she found him, she should have to clean up after him too, huh? We took him to the vet to be scanned for a chip but no such luck. My camera came back fixed today (darn it!) so I took pictures of him and posted them around our area. Guess he's ours for now. I really didn't want a dog but seems to be, we got one. I would not send him off to the pound because they are keeping dogs for about 5 days then "humanely" putting them down. That would make me so sad :-(.
S is talking more and more lately. He has taken to repeating everything we say, like a little parrot. Also I started this reading lesson book with L today because she is so wanting to read. We'll have to see how that goes. I am not too sure about her preschool situation, especially after going on the field trip.
All in all, an alright kind of day. I am really worried and concerned about some things right now so that put a shadow on the day. We just really need to start looking to our future and make some decisions about things. Sometimes being an adult just sucks!!
S is talking more and more lately. He has taken to repeating everything we say, like a little parrot. Also I started this reading lesson book with L today because she is so wanting to read. We'll have to see how that goes. I am not too sure about her preschool situation, especially after going on the field trip.
All in all, an alright kind of day. I am really worried and concerned about some things right now so that put a shadow on the day. We just really need to start looking to our future and make some decisions about things. Sometimes being an adult just sucks!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment