Monday, March 30, 2009
New Computer
We (and I use that term loosely) managed to fry 2 computers here yesterday, on S's birthday. I fried the motherboard on one and Daddy sprayed WD-40 into the other, thinking that would fix it (NOT!!). So today I was off to get a new one. It is not money that needed to spent right now but for Daddy's business, we can't go without one (never mind my Internet addiction!!). We ended up with another HP that I really like so far and it was pretty inexpensive compared to some others I was looking at. It has 4GB of memory and 500GB hard drive. The shopping experience left something to be desired with 3 kids in tow but fortunately, I ended up with a wonderful salesman who was patient and very knowledgeable. I have to laugh at one thing from today. Aunt Flo is visiting and I was in the restroom with all 3 right outside the stall when the outer bathroom door opened. I hollered for L and S to stay right by J's stroller. When I emerged from the stall, the older lady told me L was super protective of her baby brothers - to the point of blocking her from seeing Baby J! And all of this without one word because I heard nothing and I was 18 inches from them. The whole computer shopping experience was horrible but ended okay - we have a brand new computer now. WOOHOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment