Baby J is still super fussy from the vaccines/cold thing he is fighting. Things got unbelievably crazy within seconds of getting to the zoo. J was fussy, L wanted to sit in the stroller and S just gets lost in the shuffle sometimes. I was ready to toss in the towel and head home before even getting into the entrance of the zoo! Thankfully Mama K helped out a ton and made me feel okay about her doing so much work with my older 2. We haven't had too many crazy, stressful days out with 3 yet but today was definitely one of them. I am just grateful for 2 kids that listen wonderfully over and over like they did today. We brought our lunch and enjoyed a picnic lunch in the beautiful weather. Some peacocks were stalking us and S from the K family was not happy about this development. She was truly frightened by these peacocks. We rode the carousal shortly after and headed home. S was asleep before we hit the first of 2 major freeways we take to get home. L stayed awake and we talked and shared some laughs from day. I do enjoy her being up front with me!
This afternoon/evening was fun. I was trying to watch the Sex and the City movie and some cool music came up and I looked out in the playroom to watch L jamming out to the music. She caught me watching her and we laughed together while she ran and jumped in my arms. I got to talk to my sis for a bit after she got off work tonight. I do enjoy the feeling of our conversations. I really treasure her and have missed her these past few years. Then tonight after baths, we watched some Madagascar 2 together. The kids enjoyed the music at the end. They were bopping and dancing around the living room with their to-die-for giggles. I LOVE hearing them giggle and laugh together.
Daddy Piper doesn't have work again tomorrow but he did get some promising calls so hopefully things will be back on track next week. Financially things suck but family wise, I am the luckiest woman in the whole wide world!
This afternoon/evening was fun. I was trying to watch the Sex and the City movie and some cool music came up and I looked out in the playroom to watch L jamming out to the music. She caught me watching her and we laughed together while she ran and jumped in my arms. I got to talk to my sis for a bit after she got off work tonight. I do enjoy the feeling of our conversations. I really treasure her and have missed her these past few years. Then tonight after baths, we watched some Madagascar 2 together. The kids enjoyed the music at the end. They were bopping and dancing around the living room with their to-die-for giggles. I LOVE hearing them giggle and laugh together.
Daddy Piper doesn't have work again tomorrow but he did get some promising calls so hopefully things will be back on track next week. Financially things suck but family wise, I am the luckiest woman in the whole wide world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment