Monday, October 12, 2009
Flashback
I have been on Facebook for awhile now. I just opened it up though so I have reconnected with some old frineds. It's crazy how seeing these people from 15 years ago or more can bring back such fresh memories. I reconnected with one friend in particular recently and we had a quick IM session last night. She was my best friend for years and years and due to some unfortunate (STUPID HIGH SCHOOL) stuff, we let our friendship dissolve and I have had many regrets about this over the years. We "chatted" for a bit last night and it felt so very good. I have missed her and it sounds like she has missed me too. It was great to hear about her as an adult, a career woman, a wife and a mother. We are hoping to get together for a drink soon and catch up face to face. I am looking forward to that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment