Friday, September 19, 2008

Dr Appt Update

Went to the dr today. Things are still "no change". We are on for 10/15 to have this new little one. I surely thought it was coming earlier today though. I had some WICKED contractions, similar to when I was in the hospital having L and they inserted a balloon catheter while I was on Pitocin - MISERABLE!! The contractions medicine wasn't controlling them. It took an hour to get the contractions to slow down and then another hour or so to get them stopped. But they did stop, so no hospital visit. The dr had said he would stop the contractions before 36 weeks but after 36, he'll let me go and just take the baby. Well - that's next Wednesday so if these contractions come on again anytime after next Wednesday, we'll be having this baby.

The bright spot of the day were my wonderful children. They were so good. They entertained themselves during my few hours of contraction hell. L even rubbed my back for me for awhile - what a sweetie she is!! They are such good kids :- )

0 comments: