Monday, September 29, 2008

Upset

I am so upset right now. I just feel so depressed about the state of the world, our world, the whole world in general. S has had poop in his blood so now he'll need to be scoped and see a gastro, the economy is in the tanks, money could be more plentiful...and the list goes on and on. How do we cope during these times? I was outside playing with my family, trying to enjoy the simple times we have together but I just can't enjoy it today - could be hormones too I suppose.

Saw the dr this morning and no change. We are still on for a 10/15 delivery date. We did discuss, at length (since he was on time!!), birth control options. I am not sure about the tubal ligation so we talked of some other options. After the dr, we had breakfast out, which was very nice. Then off to Sears so Daddy Piper could get a needed tool. We did check out getting a new mattress but I don't think either of us wants to spend that kind of money right now - we'll make do. I think of that as a catch phrase from the 20's "make do" and really what is wrong with making do? Nothing is wrong with it - just not used to it. I guess I better get used to it....

1 comments:

Cassandra said...

I so agree, sometimes the state of the world makes me depressed too, i just want to change it for my children and there future, but what can you do....
I hope your little fellow is okay and its nothing serious too, how scary (((())))
I say that phrase all the time... MAKE DO.... your right, nothing wrong with making do ;-)

Cassandra xx