Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life

Baby J was soooo fussy today : -( S, Baby J and I ran to Lowe's to get a door sweep thing and Baby J was fussy the entire time. It was nice to have some "alone" time with S though. He is such a fun, thoughtful little boy! Baby J was fussy the whole time at Lowe's, the trip to Ace since Lowe's didn't have a door sweep (Ace didn't either) and then fussy at home until he got his bath and went to bed about 8. I hope he was just overtired - guess we'll see. He and I are still battling thrush - UGH!

Earlier today we had another gathering with our homeschool group, which was fun. I have grown really attached to these women. We all such similar lives and values, it'll be fun to see the kids interact together over the coming months. I only wished there was another little girl L's age in the group. I worry about her not having friends, isn't that silly?!? I really want her to have a friendship thing with other little girls. I think she would really enjoy that. What do I know though. I do know that she tends to hang back when we are with others. She would rather play with S or play alone. Maybe as we spend more time with this group, she'll warm up to them. I guess she isn't a social butterfly. Really, I am not even though I would like to be. I just want her to be happy.... She was a stinker today. I was taking pictures of everyone driving their motorized cars and I snapped a pic of her hitting S. I didn't review the pics until we were home and went I saw it, I was MAD! She got in trouble after the fact but I think she understood not to do it again, or at least I hope so. She was mad because he wouldn't give her a turn. I never had siblings to really share with growing up so this whole hitting, fighting sharing thing is new to me.

Tonight after bath, the kids went outside and were looking at the stars and moon with the neighbor's telescope. I think we are going to check out an observatory this weekend. I think the kids would enjoy that. Stars & general astronomy are something they have become interested lately, along with their dad.

I better hop off and get a bath before bed. I am sure Daddy Piper would appreciate that : -)

0 comments: