Friday, December 12, 2008

New Dr

I took Baby J took meet the new doctor this morning. I wasn't real impressed. She was still 20 minutes late. The main reason I wanted to find a new dr was to avoid waiting and I still waited. Baby J got his 2 month vaccines and he is super fussy because of it. I hate doing the vaccines but would hate the alternative if something happened. Baby J was 23 1/2 inches long and weighed 10 pounds 8 ounces in their scale. He was 25% on the growth chart for head, height and weight. After the dr, it was a quick trip through Target for some pull-ups and batteries (Baby J's swing goes through batteries like water - think it's because he swings in it for like 6 hours at night?!!?). L woke up from her nap and we strung a popcorn garland thing for our tree, which we plan on getting tomorrow. After S woke up, we ran to the bank and the kids played in the grocery store's play area for a bit unti I got the call that L had to potty : - ) Back home to cook dinner and get ready for the evening. We need to finish stringing the popcorn garland.

0 comments: