Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lesson #2

We did school again this morning already. It works out well to get the schooling out of the way before we go about our day. S woke up ready to do his lesson. L was introduced to adding this morning. She has been exposed before but it was still a fairly new concept. We used M&M's to learn adding - bonus she was able to eat them when the lesson was done!! I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching them both these last couple of days. How rewarding to be the one with them when they learn new things! Here are some pictures of all the learning going on around here:


I have L enrolled in a distance learning program that will start in a couple of weeks. I hope it has more the challenging curriculum I think she needs. She is just a sponge for learning and I want to encourage it the best I can.

J is otherwise known as "Godzilla" around here due to his destructive qualities. He loves to be in the middle of whatever everyone is doing, like reading the morning paper.

1 comments:

Cassandra said...

I love it when the little ones are so eager to learn, Its so cute!
That is the cutest pic of baby J!

Cassandra xx