


We went to a splashpad today after taking care of some paperwork stuff (it sucked but it's done for now!). Pictures from the fun time. It was fun anyway until more people showed up and S can't handle loads of people sometimes. L was great with him. When she realized how upset he was (he just sat on a bench in overload mode), she told me she was ready to go. S felt better as soon as we left the splashpad. But just before we left, J was crawling around and got caught in the rainbow sprayers just as they turned on - he wasn't too appreciative of this!!
Tonight, L chose to bathe by herself. She decided to read a book while in the bath, similar to what I do every chance I get!!
1 comments:
love love love those photos, how very cute is baby J with his chubby arms!!
I know how it is with a boy who can't handle too many people, my boy in a nutshell. It doesn't always make it easy when you're out does it. What a mature girl you have there in L, you taught her well!
Post a Comment