Friday, October 24, 2008
Nursing
I was just driving down the road remembering the first time I nursed Baby J 3 weeks ago, which led me to remember the first time I nursed L and the first time I nursed S. What a wonderful moment that was - all 3 first times. It is such a feeling only another nursing mother can understand. I wish I could have 50 more kids to have that first time feeling again and again. Another great feeling is to see them thriving on your milk only - what an awesome thing to know my body makes just what my baby needs to grow and thrive and mature. We women are awe-inspiring creatures if you ask me!
Labels:
kids,
life,
lovin' being a sahm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can relate to that feeling. I have loved nursing my babies, and that first time they latch on is wonderful and amazing. Camille is only 11 months old, and tonight when I tried to nurse her for bedtime, she actually struggled to sit up and kept saying, "ba-ba, ba-ba...." She had just caught sight of her 2 year old sister with a bed time bottle....so, I gave her a bottle, and she drank it...waahh....
Post a Comment