- Took Baby J to the dr last Monday - he weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces. He gained 25 ounces in 21 days.
- Thursday night we took the kids for a bike ride. Daddy Piper rode his bike and pulled them to the church parking lot. Then they took their bikes from the back of van and rode around for awhile. L had to potty and Daddy Piper took her down in the ditch to squat and pee and she pottied all over herself! It was super funny since a similar situation happened a few weeks ago but with me and S. I couldn't figure out how to have him pee outside without peeing all over himself. Guess we need to help the same gender go potty :- )
- Friday during the day was a table leader meeting for MOPS and that was fun. It feels so great to be joining a group that seems to have such neat women. The bonus is the kids program for the children. I hope they make some wonderful friends too!
- Friday night I was attempting to take a bath alone when S came in the room. He seemed lonely so I felt bad banishing him from the room and he joined me. A few minutes later, Daddy Piper brought J in for his bath and then L came in.... so I had all 3 kids in the bath with me. We tried to make room for Daddy Piper but he declined to join us :-) (and a similar occurrence tonight!!)
- We went to a friend's son's birthday party last night. It was so fun - for both the kids and the parents! There was a Cars bouncer thing so the kids were well entertained with that and the food was super yummy. It was our first family outing with Baby J so our friends were happy to see him. He slept the entire time.
- Today was a day full of errands (so was yesterday morning now that I think about it). Then I got J's birth announcements done finally so those will go out tomorrow.
Here is a cute pic of me wearing Baby J (I wear him in the Snugli, in my Moby and in my Over the Shoulder Baby Holder) and S needed his mama to "holdge" him. S turned to to me and said "I Love you Mama" just as Daddy Piper snapped the picture.
Yes my arms are full but boy do I LOVE it!!
I just feel so overwhelmed with life right now. It is so crazy busy with 3. A good busy. Baby J has completed our family. My heart feels happily full. He is just a perfect little baby. And the whole economic situation is very stressful. Life is just not perfect and this is really the first time I have felt that way. Usually I say that I would rather have my life like it is now than any other time - I couldn't say that honestly right now. I think the money thing is the most stressful thing about being an adult - everything else is great... the being a wife and mommy part ROCKS! I need to have more patience and be a more "fun" mom. I need to treasure each moment more and spend less time on this electronic time sucker called a computer. These kids are growing waaaaayyyy too fast :- (
0 comments:
Post a Comment