Tuesday, November 18, 2008

L & J

I am having such a great morning so far. The morning started out so nice and I am trying to take advantage of the good moods around here. How do I wake up feeling this way everyday?? Sure wish I could bottle this feeling!!

I was in our bedroom folding laundry and came out to this site:
L was reading to Baby J and even more surprising was he was awake and looking at her! He is still a very sleepy baby (even with the Thrush that we are battling right now!)

The rest of the day will be taking L to dance class, the boys & I grabbing some groceries followed by lunch and naps - hopefully the day will go as planned!

1 comments:

Cassandra said...

Aww that is just too cute! Sorry to hear about the thrush i hope it clears up soon oh and i love the new pic in your blog header!