Thursday, November 6, 2008

Errands

So we got the cereal deal from Target, jammys back to Gymboree & new shoes for Liz (cute pink ones that cannot be passed down. I was informed this was an inefficient way to spend money - WHATEVER!). Now I am watching Grey's Anatomy (which is dumb!) and trying to recount my day. S loves to sing "Monkeys in the Bed" Very cute to hear his little voice singing all by himself. Another favorite is Skidamarink. Baby J was awake for awhile tonight. It was very nice to see him awake and alert. I think the pain pills I had been taking for my extreme c-section pain are finally coming out of his system. L had a fun time playing with another little girl on the playland at the mall today. I kinda wished she went to preschool or something like that to be able to have other little girlfriends. Even the homeschool co-op we joined is full of boys. Oh well - whaddya do?!?

All in all a very nice day with no nap due to poop wiping, boy not sleeping and other drama :- )

Off to sleep!

0 comments: