Monday, November 10, 2008

Friends

I count my blessings with the friends I have made since moving back here in '04. I never really had close, true friends until I was an adult. I made some wonderful friends in MN that I miss dearly and then lucky me, I made some more truly wonderful friends here.

We went to a local pizza joint with one of those friends today and her girls - the K family. This pizza joint opens up 30 minutes early upon request for make your own pizza day. They let the kids make their own pizzas and while they are cooking, there is a play area for them. It was fun and cheap! $5 for a pizza and a drink. The kids really enjoyed it!

After the pizza fun, we went to a local farmers market type of store and got some fresh fruit and veggies. This was an adventure in and of itself. 4 kids and a baby made for a chaotic (but enjoyable) shopping trip. The kicker - I ran into my English teacher and Student Council Leader from junior high!!!

0 comments: