Monday, September 7, 2009

Hot Date

Tonight S rode with me get dinner (we splurged - angry Mommy came around today so it was a take out dinner kind of night). Anyway while riding he said "Uh I don't even know what day it is." I told him it was Monday and asked if he had a hot date. He said "Yes - it is a very hot day to today!" while resting his face upon his hand and gazing out the window. I am loving these little times with him - times when I see the baby he was, the boy he is and the man he's going to be.

We planned J's first birthday party coming up in the 3 weeks. It will be a simple BBQ with friends, just like we held for the other 2. Complete with a cake just for smooshing : -)

I did have a very angry explosion this morning. I vow here and now to get help. That will be the first call tomorrow morning - scheduling me with someone who can help with this raging anger I feel. Maybe this is a reason Daddy Piper's work has been slow - to force me to get the help I truly need to overcome this demon inside........

1 comments:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Well, I'm LOVING yours! Your family is absolutely bee U tiful!! You are a blessed woman, undoubtedly. I think any anger stirring inside btw could be from the 115 degrees we are forced to endure for five months? I am climbing the walls myself- it's time for summer to cease. Anyway, the photography class is a bit more than I expected- can you say overwhelmed? UGH. Hope you're having a great day.

Nice to "meet" ya- : )