J slept so great last night. In fact he slept so wonderfully, he made me oversleep this AM! We were going to my sister's this morning to hit her produce co-op. I needed to leave at 6:30. I had no doubt that I would be up since I have been up at the time or earlier everyday for the past 11 months. Not today. J woke up at 1:30 AM to eat, ate like a champ, Daddy Piper put him back in his bed and next thing I know, there was daylight shining through our window. I spent the whole night in our marital bed - a rarity these days!!! I got up and hit the ground running. Daddy Piper got the kids ready while I got ready. L & S were just waking up. They were excited to get dressed and hit the road. I had most of the van loaded last night with coupons to swap and such. We hit the road only 30 minutes late.
The drive was great. I had in iPod for L to watch in the very back and S had a DVD player to watch. J enjoyed some of S's show : - ) Everyone was relaxed and the ride went quick. The produce wasn't much to speak of but my sister's company more than made up for it! We hit Wal-Mart where I got some air fresheners and the coupons allowed for overage so I got the fabric I needed to make the bags for J's party. After hitting Walmart and Fry's, we headed to her house to let the kids hang out for a bit before conquering the long drive back home. J did fine - he just needed some down time from the carseat and the wrap I wear him while shopping.
We came back to town together to eat lunch and then we headed home. J slept all the way home. L and S watched their shows. S actually talked most of the way home . He talks so much these days. He can talk and talk and talk. Conversations with him are such fun!!!
Tonight I made a yummy shrimp dinner but unfortunately, I put too much red pepper flakes in it and everyone else thought it was too spicy. OOPS!!!!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment