Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Museum

We went to a Native American museum today with our homeschool group. It was another outing that proved to be so much fun! We learned about Native Americans from all over the world. There was a whole section of the museum dedicated to children, where they had projects to do and exhibits they could touch. The tour guide said our children were well behaved. It is always wonderful to hear our kids get complimented on their behavior. I always respond with "It's because they are homeschooled" :- )

Tonight was such beautiful weather so I ditched the dishes and headed out. I am not the best at this. I try to finish chores and then play and that doesn't work sometimes - the chores get done but the playing doesn't. I grabbed J and my camera and headed out to have some fun with my babies. They all enjoyed the swing set for a spell. I was trying new functions on my DSLR so some of the pics were blurry but still cute. Daddy came along and pushed for bit too while I snapped away. J still holds his breath for the first second or so after getting pushed. For a baby that spent his first 5 months of his life in a swing, he shouldn't be so scared of a swing.
The kids played soccer in their undies too. L put her dance moves to use while playing goalie tonight.
L is currently on her play computer checking her email and told her Dad - her blog is so cool. Yikes - they really do learn just what they see don't they?!

0 comments: