Friday, August 1, 2008

Is it really August?

I can't believe how fast the year has gone! We only have 10 1/2 weeks until the new baby comes. I feel so behind getting ready. The kids are doing wonderful, as always. We had a pretty uneventful day running a few errands this morning. Had to get the pool water tested and drop some film at Target. I will NEVER get one hour photo done again at Target. This is the 2nd time I have had film developed there and it has taken more than 2 hours - for 2 rolls of film!!! One roll happened to be of my friend's bachelorette party 5 years ago. What memories those pictures brought back :- ) We finally got that done and came home. Daddy Piper came home early due to an accident on the jobsite (thankfully not HIS accident). The water truck driver hit another vehicle and killed both people in the vehicle. Oh how horrible for everyone involved. It was a pure accident but still - what a tragedy.

L has been hitting S quite a bit lately. Of course this upsets me. Daddy Piper says not to read into it but I am wondering if there is something else going on and this is how she is reacting to it. AWWW - parenting is hard sometimes!! I will try to get more one on one time with her, quality vs. quantity time. Maybe that will help. S's butt seems better. Now he has a crappy cough though - always something with him!!

Another thought - I read this blog frequently. She is pregnant with her 4th and they are having some problems. It makes me grateful how uneventful things have been this time for me. She is posting the most wonderfully written stuff though - very eye opening and such faith!

Thank you God for such a peaceful pregnancy.

0 comments: