Monday, August 25, 2008

Nice Day

Our morning started early with returning the rented tractor Daddy Piper used all weekend (and when I say all weekend, I mean ALL weekend!!) then we had to go get the dogs some food since they were completely out. We got the stuff the neighbors use (think this will keep Jay-Jay home??). Then the we had some friends over to play, the K family. It was fun. A bit chaotic but fun. The kids have fun together. Can't wait to throw #5 into the mix :- ) I bought some Cars Cars pasta over the weekend and made homemade mac-n-cheese with it for lunch. I have never made homemade mac-n-cheese before and it was surprisingly good! Now I need to figure out what to made for dinner. While I type this both kids are devouring their food while watching their allotted TV time. They didn't watch it this morning due to the busyness but made sure they fit into their lunch time :-)

L made the funniest yet saddest comment this morning. She was playing with their train set and they were dropping someone at the airport and I said "Oh that sounds like fun" and she replied with "It's not fun Mom, when you have to drop your daddy off at the airport - it's sad". Okay - guess Daddy Piper being gone a few weeks ago was really traumatic for her.

0 comments: