Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bedtime

All the kiddos are settled for the night. The evening went well or not at times I guess. There was alot of raised voices during the cleaning of the playroom. Ack - I hate being mean but goodness, we should be able to walk through the room without tripping over a million toys! We had sent a 15 minute timer but after 2 kids repeatedly sitting down, trying to run out the clock, we turned off the clock and just got the whole room clean. L was not a very good listener during this chore. She had to go into timeout. She doesn't get timeout very often but her listening has become a problem more and more lately. I think it might be an attention thing so I need to work on that. We are also having a very physical problem with hitting and fighting. They are playing, wrestling like but still, super physical and someone always get hurt... ugh! J likes to get involved and chases them down. L & S are into hiding from him to play in peace right now. I suppose that will change as time goes. It will probably be more S & J playing and L doing her own thing.

We made this yummy snack thing for lunch today. It was a whole wheat tortilla with peanut butter, chopped apples, shredded carrots, wheat germ and granola. It was sooo good. The kids loved it. L didn't like the granola part but liked the rest of it. It is nice to feed them something so healthy and have them enjoy it!

Chores were completed for the day though so that was nice.

0 comments: