Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fun Stuff

As I sit at the kitchen counter, loving my wifi, I am witness the cleansing of the fish bowl. L has named her Cookies Pineapple Piper. Daddy is getting mildly irritated with the cleaning process. Aww - fun stuff, I tell ya! L & S are fighting over who gets to clean what part of the bowl - either the bowl or the rocks. J just keeps trying to climb the step stool to get closer to the action.

J was a complete mess eating dinner. He is napping oddly these days so it is messing up his eating schedule. He naps over lunch time, like from 10 until 2 today then he eats a snack or nurses then he is ready for his dinner by 5. We eat at 6 usually but I am modifying our schedule to better suit him right now. L & S are pretty easy when it comes to eating so as long as it's between 5 and 6, they don't mind at all. Now I am seeing him chew on his brother's Mac truck from Cars. Oh wouldn't S love to see that right now : -) Now he's carrying around an empty milk jug. Empty because he had 2 huge sippy's full of milk at dinner!
Here's a pic of the messy monster at dinner. He thoroughly enjoyed his mashed
potatoes (even with my messed up gravy - gravy master I am not!)One of the fun things we did earlier today was to create a chore chart. We made this gorgeous poster to hang in the kitchen to help remind the kids of their daily stuff. We'll see how it goes!

Now the fish cleaning is done, for L anyway. S and Daddy Piper are finishing up the chore. Wonder if L should earn her tickets for this chore? Next up - 15 minutes cleaning the playroom together!!

0 comments: